samedi 25 juin 2011

The sandwich challenge: #2 French Toasts w/ eggs & bacon

Dear Stephanie, first let me tell you that I wasn't really excited in making a sandwich recipe. But this morning afternoon when I woke up, I had a nice hangover and really needed comfort/greasy food. Time for an eggs & bacon sandwich I thought! I thought I'd make it different by mixing sweet and salt. Here we go:





Start by dipping bread slices in beaten egg. Heat a lightly buttered frying pan over medium high heat. Cook until browned on both sides. Set aside but keep warm.



Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside. Use the same skillet and keep the bacon grease to fry the eggs.
Cover the bread with the bacon slices, add the eggs and cover with maple syrup.


Time for a nap!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire